- - High performance global sports brand
- - Close knit, fun marketing team
- - Receive $1000 of Zhik gear on starting!
- - Flexible/Hybrid work
- - Attractive salary package
Zhik is a Sydney based water apparel brand at the forefront of innovation, pushing the boundaries in design and fabric technology for all sailors. In 2021, Zhik was the official supplier to the Australian Olympic team in Tokyo, and has a long and successful history of sponsoring top dinghy and yachting athletes, as well as partnering with Australian Sailing, Yachting New Zealand, Danish Sailing, and successful Sail GP teams.
Zhik services a growing network of over 40 countries in the regions of Europe, the Americas and the Asia Pacific. The company continues to focus on performance and water sports apparel including eco-friendly alternatives for a more sustainable future. See www.zhik.com.
It’s an exciting time for Zhik right now – the company is growing fast and focusing efforts on growing its presence globally.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, this is a critical role responsible for managing the visual identity across all touchpoints and telling the Zhik story in visually spectacular ways.
- - Deliver strong, powerful creative ideas, fit for purpose, to budget and time constraints.
- - Be a brand custodian ensuring brand consistency, strong brand voice and brand integrity across all our creative work.
- - Responsibility for the visual identity of Zhik's Instagram channel and other social channels to ensure alignment with the brand ethos
- - Develop the design of assets and product videos as required across all platforms e.g., advertising, digital assets, packaging, social media content, website, POS and more.
- - Work with the marketers on the team to deliver highly engaging, rapidly deployed messages and campaign assets.
- - Work closely with Product Designers and Suppliers to help fulfil graphical assets required for production so that timelines are maintained.
- - Managing agency relationships to produce and deliver high quality acquisition and retention digital campaigns.
- - Manage the product catalogue/s, making sure it is always shown in its best light and kept up to date.
- - A strong portfolio that showcases your design eye and competency.
- - Experience in water sports and clothing industry strongly desired.
- - Portfolio that includes motion graphics, video and photography an advantage.
- - Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- - Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- - Strong project management and organizational skills to effectively handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- - Please apply through cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the skills and qualifications outlined.
- - Candidates must be eligible to work in Australia and reside in Sydney.
- - We are unable to provide VISA sponsorships at this time.
- - Zhik Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
- - Remuneration is a logical consequence of candidate’s fit and experience.