Zhik was founded in 2003, to provide innovative and technical sailing gear to help Australian athletes win gold in the Athens Olympics in 2004. This year, Zhik is the official supplier to the Australian Olympic team for Tokyo. Zhik has enjoyed a long and successful history of sponsoring top dinghy and yachting athletes, as well as partnering with Australian Sailing, Yachting New Zealand, Danish Sailing, and successful Volvo Ocean Race teams.
The Head Office is based in Sydney, Australia, where all products are proudly designed and developed. Zhik services a growing network of over 40 countries in the regions of Europe, the Americas and the Asia Pacific. The company continues to focus on performance and water sports apparel including eco-friendly alternatives for a more sustainable future. See www.zhik.com.
It’s an exciting time for Zhik right now – the company is growing fast and focusing efforts on growing its presence globally.
Zhik is searching for a Digital Marketer with a passion for developing and implementing acquisition and retention digital marketing campaigns to achieve online sales objectives.
The right candidate will place a strong focus on the creation of meaningful and lasting customer interactions with the Zhik brand. Delivering outcomes that drive online sales and acquisition, as well as enhancing the brand’s customer retention and loyalty. Attention to detail, quality of work and reliability are all integral to the position's success.
• Develop and implement the acquisition and retention digital marketing campaigns to achieve online sales objectives, and grow the customer database.
• Responsible for paid media, management of the Digital Advertising Agency and paid media budget. Sharing of marketing plans with the Digital Advertising Agency to execute and align on strategy to grow online sales.
• Management and prioritisation of online publishers and partners to achieve growth objectives.
• Management and optimisation of CRM and email strategies to nurture and improve consumer engagement. Define customer segmentation strategies, map customer journeys, design A/B tests, and report on business performance
• Increase the sophistication and success of our current CRM and email marketing strategies by setting up new customer lifecycle triggered comms and a customer loyalty program.
• Work cross-functionally, partnering with Product/Tech, Marketing/Design teams to execute strategies that acquire new customers, drive retention and loyalty, as well as increase Customer Life Time Value.
• Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels and customer touch points. Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Own all aspects of communications including creative development, scheduling, monitoring and post campaign analysis.
• Reporting + Data analysis including understanding of Google Analytics reporting. Providing of reporting and recommendations and data analysis/insights reports to the Management team.
• Passionate about online marketing, with a heavy focus on building and implementing CRM and email marketing strategies (acquire, nurture, retain).
• At least 2 years experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot and or others, with demonstrated success building and implementing successful CRM strategies.
• At least 2 years experience working with email marketing tools such as Campaign Monitor, Mail Chimp and/or others. Demonstrating experience in building and executing successful email marketing campaigns, driving online sales and customer acquisition and retention.
• Experience implementing and executing marketing automation and customer lifecycle strategies
• Campaign management. Planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns in a fast paced environment to achieve sales objectives and grow the database.
• Paid media experience including knowledge of SEM, Google display ads, native advertising etc. and experience liasing with Advertising Agencies, and managing the paid media budget.
• An analytical thinker who has a passion for data and analytics.
• Eager to collaborate with relevant teams and people of all levels, an individual who can explain complex topics with ease.
• Someone that wants to grow with us and make our marketing efforts best-in-class with a positive attitude and dedication to Zhik.
• Strong understanding of the overall digital marketing landscape.
• Please apply through cover letter and CV, only if you have the skills and qualifications outlined.
• Only those applicants who are shortlisted will be notified.
• Candidates must be eligible to work in Australia and reside in Sydney.
• We are unable to provide VISA sponsorships at this time.
• Zhik Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
• Remuneration is a logical consequence of candidate’s fit and experience.
Zhik has enjoyed a long and successful history of sponsoring top dinghy and yachting athletes, as well as partnering with Australian Sailing, Yachting New Zealand, Danish Sailing, and successful Volvo Ocean Race teams. It’s an exciting time for Zhik right now – the company is growing fast and focusing efforts on growing its presence globally.
Zhik is looking for an experienced Sponsorship Manager with strong commercial acumen and a passion for sailing & the sailing industry. You will be confident in leading Zhik’s sponsorship strategy and the ongoing development and management of Zhik’s sponsorship, events, and key partnerships in line with Zhik’s vision, values, and strategic plans. You will need to be a natural communicator, highly organised, detail orientated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment within a team who strive for excellence and success.
No two days will be the same, but your role will involve:
• Responsibility for the overall Sponsorship strategy and development of key initiatives within each sponsorship category
• Developing and nurturing relationships and delivering a solid return on investment.
• Management of the Individual Athlete Sponsorships, including communications, orders, and reporting on the success of each athlete.
• Management and reporting on the Federation Sponsorships including with the Australian Sailing Team, Danish Sailing Team, New Zealand Sailing Team, and Singapore Sailing Team.
• Sourcing new sponsorships with individuals, influencers, teams, Federations, and events/classes that deliver on the sponsorship objectives and are within the pre-determined budget. Negotiating new contracts.
• Management of the Influencer program and platform to drive content from sponsored athletes, new leads and ultimately a positive contribution to online sales.
• Producing Post-Event reports and analysing the effectiveness of targeted sponsorships against core objectives and providing recommendations for future improvements.
• Delivery of all sponsor benefits, working with the Marketing team to deliver these benefits, on time and in full.
• Day to day administration including opening new Sponsorship accounts, managing current accounts, product sourcing, order processing and event management to ensure all Federations, Individuals, Teams and Events/classes have all they need to perform at their best and deliver on ROI for Zhik.
• Development of and management of the sponsorship budget
• Management of all sponsorship records and ensuring all database information is correct.
• Report, monitor and optimize content performance against set business goals, data, and analytics.
• Previous experience in Sponsorship (min. 3 years)
• A passion for sailing & the sailing industry (a must)
• Degree in Marketing or equivalent
• Proficient in the full MS Office Suite
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Able to build solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong decision-making skills with a results-driven approach
• Adept at problem solving.
• Resourceful, motivated, and energetic in a busy office setting
Hours and Remuneration
• Full time. Role based in Zhik Sydney office
• Remuneration is subject to the experience and fit of the candidate.
Customer Service Representative
Full Time Position
Flowery Branch, Georgia, USA
Zhik has enjoyed a long and successful history of sponsoring top athletes in dinghy sailing and ocean racing, as well as partnering with Australian Sailing, Yachting New Zealand, Danish Sailing and several of the Volvo Ocean Race teams.
Due to strong growth in our online and trade (B2B) business in the USA we are searching for a passionate Customer Service Representative to provide exceptional service to Zhik's customers, with a focus on building customer loyalty. This role will be based at Zhik’s Flowery Branch office, GA.
The right candidate will have a natural interest in water sports and well-developed interpersonal skills. Having a sound level of curiosity will play an integral part to the role's success.
- End-to-end customer service management of our B2C internet customers in the USA and Canada, including inquiries via phone, email, live chat & social channels.
- Responding to high volume customer inquiries across multiple channels and topics including product information, sizing, status of shipments.
- Process customer returns and warranties, including refunds.
- Support the North American Sales & Operations Manager in the sales process including account related enquiries for existing customers.
- Support the implementation of operational initiatives to continually improve the customer experience.
- Identify opportunities to add value to every customer's experience.
- Be proactive in your approach to solving customer problems and complaints.
- Provide temporary cover for European customer service operations as required (i.e. annual leave cover).
- Continually promote our brand and products by being helpful and informative.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer service and / or sales role, watersport or marine industry preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong system skills (MS Office, with excel skills and business systems experience)
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously
- A positive attitude and alignment with Zhik’s values
- A passion for water sports and an understanding of the lifestyle and DNA of sailing
- Please apply by sending a cover letter and CV, including references, to email@example.com
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA
- We are unable to provide VISA or relocation sponsorships at this time
- Remuneration is a consequence of candidate’s fit and experience
Sorry,The deadline has crossed
Full Time Position
Zhik started in Australia in 2003 and targeted World and Olympic champions in dinghy sailing.
Since then, the brand’s reputation extended into yachting and a variety of water sports across the globe. The latest edition of the Volvo Ocean Race has put Zhik on the offshore racing map. And Zhik continues to innovate and is expanding its research and development to become the leading brand in performance sailing and many other water sports.
Zhik is looking creative analytical thinker who loves best in class watersport products and is energized by growing this great brand globally.
The Merchandise Planner would analyze and forecast financial and product trends, review the performance of our products, and make sure that sufficient stock is available for our global online business as well as our trade network.
The candidate will also work with suppliers to negotiate price structures, delivery dates, so that we continue to meet our goals.
The Merchandise Planner will have a keen eye for process improvement and streamlining – they are dedicated to efficiency and love the numbers.
This position is based in Head Office in Artarmon, Sydney and reports into the Head of Operations.
Tasks & functionality
- Communicates confidently with senior management, respectfully challenging when required.
- Effectively manages prioritization of workload during peak planning periods.
- Strives for continuous improvement in, whether it be processes, systems, or tools.
- Liaises with the Product Team about new season strategy to maximize profit.
- Suggests actions to take based on economic facts and/or social trends.
- Monitors and implements plans for any underperforming categories and identifies opportunities.
- Proposes marketing campaigns, ensuring promotional activity delivers the best possible outcome, retaining margin.
- Demand planning, stock holding & negotiation.
- Establish detailed buying plans according to seasonal and budgetary requirements.
- Develop seasonal budgets in line with financial objectives.
- Overseeing the planning and re-forecasting of key items and volume lines
- Anticipate consumer trends and determine style and quantity of goods to be purchased.
- Reporting and overseeing complete weekly, monthly, seasonal and annual reports
- Financial Reporting - provide future purchase forecasts.
- Analysis - review reports, interpret & provide recommendations for proactive or corrective actions to improve gross profit.
- Oversee Inventory Management - monitoring of stock performance.
- Communication - Build strong relationships with internal teams and develop effective supplier relationships.
- Presenting at key business meetings, to management of the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: adaptable, pragmatic, proactive, hands-on, strategic and analytical
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Must be organized and have a positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation.
- Advanced Excel skills and/or Power BI is essential.
- Knowledge of Netstock software is appreciated.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Sailing experience, or knowledge of the sailing and yachting market will be preferred.
Hours and Remuneration
- Full time
- Remuneration is subject to the experience and fit of the candidate.
Sorry,The deadline has crossed