Full Time Position
Zhik was founded in 2003, to provide innovative and technical sailing gear to help Australian athletes win gold in the Athens Olympics in 2004. Zhik saw a further opportunity to innovate and develop in the yachting market, with extensive research and development to win the 2017-2018 Volvo Ocean Race with Dongfeng Race Team. Our brand continues to develop a unique styling and has been the preferred choice of top athletes around the world. These days, the brand’s reputation as ‘Made for Water’ is also popular in other water sports like windsurfing, kite surfing, and paddle boarding.
The Zhik company is privately owned and the Head Office is based in Sydney, Australia, where all products are proudly designed and developed. Zhik services a growing network of over 40 countries in the regions of Europe, the Americas and the Asia Pacific. The company continues to focus on performance and water sports apparel including eco-friendly alternatives for a more sustainable future. See www.zhik.com.
We are an Australian leading water sports apparel brand that supply businesses, online marketplaces and world-class athletes with thousands of innovative products since 2003.
We are hiring a Warehouse Assistant to join our Warehouse Department, initially on a part-time basis. Our warehouse is based in Artarmon.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to begin working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. With a strong focus on organisation and attention to detail.
- Identify stock and picking and packing products
- Receive incoming goods, check for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices
- Unload vehicles, opening packages and removing contents
- Operate computers to obtain details of location and quantity of items in stock
- Labelling goods with details of storage location
- Packing and weighing goods and sealing boxes
- Operating specialised equipment, (electronic order pickers), and checking goods off picking list
- Assisting with regular stocktakes
- May use materials handling equipment, such as hydraulic pallet lifters, to move goods
- Assisting with other warehouse duties as required.
- Working with the warehouse team to ensure accuracy and high standards of service are maintained at all times while complying with our OH&S policies
- Reliable and strong work ethic
- High attention to detail
- Physically fit to handle repetitive heavy lifting up to 25kg
- Experiences in warehouse practice is desirable
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a commitment to safe work practices
- Able to work Monday to Wednesday; ability to work extra days when required also beneficial
- City fringe location – 15 minutes’ walk from train and 5 minutes’ walk from bus stop.
- Generous employee discounts on over 2000 products
- Please apply through cover letter and CV, only if you have the skills and qualifications outlined.
- Only those applicants who are shortlisted will be notified.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Australia and reside in Sydney.
- We are unable to provide VISA sponsorships at this time.
- Zhik Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
- Remuneration is a logical consequence of candidate’s fit and experience.
Sorry,The deadline has crossed